Monday, October 26, 2015

The Bigger Picture

The Bigger Picture

A molecule of water. 
H2O.
A drop in the roaring ocean or a drip on the sidewalk.

Our lives are either a particle in the ocean of the body of Christ
Unifying in agreement of the Creator

Or a drip on the sidewalk, more concerned with our purpose and agenda.
Make my life more valuable than the viewing of the small piece I am. 
Show me the bigger picture of what you are striving for here.

Bringing glory
Brought glory
Bring glory
Will bring glory to You. 
We are to bring it, now. 
In the present.
Crush me, kill me, push my identity and destiny to second place behind bringing you glory.
Out of Your glory, you give me all I need.
Sacrifice me on your alter.
I throw my crown at your feet, disrobe and wash your feet. 
Naked in recognition of who you are. 
Clothed only in righteousness.

Humiliate me for your sake.
We are but a particle in the body of rushing water. 
But all the while...you see me. 
You see me. 
You see each cell you created, the bones, the muscle, the tendons you carefully picked for my unique body. 
My mind tuned perfectly. 
My organs that function in time with your heart.
Take my eyes off the cells of my body and make me like them. 
Obedient to your every word. 

My breath moves on your command.
The leaves fall at your word. 
The flowers bloom when you say. 
Make me like the birds in the sky and the ant on the ground.
Make me like the smallest creature, with delicate features.

Everything in existence bends when you speak. 

To bring glory to You.


No comments:

Post a Comment